Country Manager Next Kraftwerke Belgium (f/m/d)
As Country Manager, you are responsible for the operational management of the Next Kraftwerke Belgium BV, driving the energy transition in Belgium. Next Belgium has started in 2014 and is now the leading aggregator on the Belgium market offering all control power products, BRP services and PPA solutions. You will take the lead of a motivated team operating a profitable portfolio, making sure our growth story continues in a customer oriented and operationally efficient way. You are also an important interface to our headquarters in Cologne and promote the international location through your activities.
This is what you like
- You lead and further develop our Belgium Team.
- You manage our Brussel´s office and drive forward our business and product development in Belgium.
- You are responsible to organize and push sales activities: customer acquisition & consulting, preparation of offers, contract negotiations & conclusions.
- You are responsible for the improvement and further development of operational processes.
- You work closely with our headquarters and are responsible for reporting and tracking the annually agreed targets.
- You represent Next Belgium in events and fairs.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You already have experience in leading a team.
- You work independently, precisely and look forward to taking on responsibility.
- You are a team player and can motivate your team.
- You are a proactive communicator with a strong customer orientation and can build and expand a network.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of (energy) economics and knowledge of the day-ahead, intraday and balancing energy in the Belgium market.
- You speak English, Dutch and French fluently.
This is what your colleagues say
"We have created a successful company in Belgium. The Belgium energy market cannot be imagined without Next Kraftwerke anymore. But the biggest achievement is the great team we have built. A team that makes you want to go back to work every morning”.
Paul Kreutzkamp, CEO at Next Kraftwerke Benelux
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.