Trading and Forecasting your PV Power
As an experienced trader of solar power, Next Kraftwerke Belgium is your gateway to the electricity markets. We can offer the most competitive rates for trading your solar power because we integrate your installation into our Virtual Power Plant Next Pool. Within the Next Pool, production at your PV installation is forecasted and traded together with power generated by thousands of other solar power plants. The result is a dynamic short-term portfolio, boosted by a data pool that constantly expands and improves forecasting results.
PV Trading and Forecasting
How does it work?
We assume all administrative and operational tasks associated with bringing your solar power to the energy markets. After receiving the necessary specifications of your PV installation, we’ll provide you with a non-binding quote for trading your solar power. Once a marketing contract has been signed, we integrate your installation into our Virtual Power Plant and start forecasting and trading.
- Easy: You just feed in your electricity as usual. We take care of the rest, such as integrating your plant into the virtual power plant and trading your solar energy on the electricity markets.
- Forecasting: Thanks to live data from thousands of photovoltaic units in our Virtual Power Plant and thanks to our analysts and meteorologists, we are experts in forecasting the feed-in of solar power. Each unit is forecasted on an individual basis. This gives our short-term traders valuable information on the quantities they need to place on the market. The results are reduced balancing risks when trading solar power, leading again to the very competitive trading fees which we offer.
- Trading: Our traders will manage your PV output as part of our balancing group and will see to optimally place your power on short-term energy markets. Being a Virtual Power Plant, our traders are especially focused on day-ahead and intraday markets which is a perfect fit for trading PV power. Thus, we can procure shortfall quantities or sell excess quantities in case the output of your PV unit deviates unexpectedly.
My Power Plant
Always up to date via app and PC
- Load profiles: See what your PV system feeds in and what revenues you achieve.
- Notice malfunctions quickly: Via app you can be notified of malfunctions and thus react directly.
- Report maintenance work: Report maintenance and repair times conveniently via the customer portal.
Numbers & Facts
Photovoltaics within the Next Pool
Intersolar Award 2017 for our Next Pool!
All under one roof
In our Virtual Power Plant, all the necessary aspects for marketing electricity come together under one roof: Our engineers, electricians, and power traders work closely with the sales and customer service teams to ensure that your solar power units yield the best returns from power trading.
Get in touch
After you submit the following data, we’ll be in touch with an offer for trading power generated by your PV unit. Or just call us at +32 (0) 2 342 02 68