Next Kraftwerke Belgium is a Brussels based start-up, founded end of 2014 as a joint venture with Next Kraftwerke GmbH in Germany. We offer innovative services in the field of renewable energies, smart grids, electricity trading and reserve power provision with a proprietary virtual power plant solution. Our overall long-term goal is to contribute to making a power system 100% renewable possible.
Since founding, Next Kraftwerke Belgium has successfully entered the Belgian market managing today a portfolio of generation and demand. We are a small team with high expertise and are now looking to rapidly expand our business.
Our joint venture partner in Germany runs one of the biggest virtual power plants in Europe, and is currently internationalizing its business in several European countries.
Sales Representative - Flexibility on Power Markets - Brussels
What will you do?
Your central responsibility will be the sales of our virtual power plant solutions to clients in Belgium. Before starting to do active sales on your own you will be trained on both our product and the technical details of the energy markets. Once trained, you will take ownership for managing individual customer accounts. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generate and qualify leads
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Present our products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Participate in developing sales strategies and sales campaigns
- Document client and opportunity status in CRM (salesforce)
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships; take care of after sales
- Communicate with technicians, our legal team and service team in both Belgium and Germany
Who are you?
- You are a persuasive sales person able to understand the electricity market and electrical systems
- You have a commercial or technical university degree (bachelor or higher) or a similar education.
- You are a strong communicator and can perfectly understand client needs
- You have min. 2 years experience in sales with sales track record
- You are eager to learn and have a strong interest in energy and show motivation to expand our business
- Dutch or French are your mother tongue and you are fluent in the other. You speak English well.
- You are comfortable with working by yourself and in team
- Assets, but not required: Knowledge of German, electricity trading, reserve power
What’s our offer?
You will work in a dynamic organisation with a motivated team. Your colleagues have several years of experience in the field of renewable energy and its integration in the energy system, and they will be happy to share their knowledge and train you on new topics. The job will give you high responsibility from the very first moment, but also room to develop your own ideas on how to make our power system more flexible to accommodate higher shares of renewables. Together with an attractive working environment, we offer a competitive salary package.
We are open to discuss flexible working hours or part-time solutions.
Did we spark your interest? Please send your CV and motivation letter in English, French or Dutch to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2017.
We will conduct a first round of brief interviews by phone with a selection of candidates. The strongest candidates will then be invited for a personal interview at our offices in Brussels and might also visit Next Kraftwerke GmbH in Germany.
Administrative Assistant / Management Assistant - Part Time - Brussels
What will you do?
In a 1/3 to 1/2 part time position you will support our team in Brussels in general office tasks as invoicing, accountancy, management of administrative tasks in communication with our clients, management of web content and similar.
Depending on the development of our business but also on your knowledge and personal interest, your task and responsibilities can evolve quickly. This can also include the possibility to change from a part-time to a full-time position in the future.
- Receiving, sending, documenting and booking of invoices
- Management of content in our virtual power plant data base interface
- Translation of web-site content to French
- Organisation of events, meetings, travel arrangements
- Preparing letters and mailings
- Assist in customer relation
- General office tasks
Who are you?
- Bachelor degree or similar by experience
- You are positive minded, eager to learn and show motivation
- Fluent French and Dutch.
- Good IT skills (in particular Microsoft Office)
- English is an asset but not a requirement
What’s our offer?
You will be working in a fast-growing dynamic company. Your colleagues are highly motivated and eager to train you on the job. We offer a competitive salary package for a 1/3 to 1/2 part-time job. Office hours can be adapted flexibly. The job will give you the opportunity to evolve on a long term within an international environment
Did we spark your interest? Please send your CV and motivation letter in English, French or Dutch to email@example.com by 31 May 2017.
We will conduct a first round of brief interviews by phone with a selection of candidates. The strongest candidates will then be invited for a personal interview at our offices in Brussels.